CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rice Pudding-Thai style


As you know, I love Thai food. Today I thought it would be delicious to eat rice pudding with a Thai twist. I was right.

I used your standard Betty Crocker rice pudding recipe but swapped out Jasmine rice for regular rice. I spliced in 1/2 cup low-fat coconut milk with 2 cups skim milk and added powdered ginger instead of cinnamon. I omitted the raisins. It's yummy. Next time I think I will increase the coconut milk ratio and add a pinch more ginger. I erred on the cautious side so I didn't over-power it, but it could be stronger.

2 comments:

RoverHaus said...

Very Nice!

Can one Fed-Ex Thai Rice Pudding? Do they allow that these days?

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat cpa methods[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood ways to build an income online.