CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Pretty in Pink


This year must be a year of firsts for me, creatively and technically. While I have made many a Roman shade in my day, I have NEVER installed them myself. If you've been following along, you've no doubt read of my fear of power tools, which I conquered mere days ago. The idea of me installing my own Romans...on 6 feet windows....seemed as likely as me draping a brightly colored, extremely heavy python around my neck at some exotic animal park for a photo. (Lest you think these pictures might suggest such an event ever taking place, it will not.) So, besides being proud of myself for actually finishing this relatively simple project, I can hardly believe that I performed a feat that was so challenging for me. (I know Shlomo and Anshel can really appreciate what I've done.) I won't say I'm on snuggling terms with my drill yet, but I do see us spending a little more time together in the future.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.